Monday, September 10, 2012

BraveHeart: "Defiance of Tyranny" Facebook Cover Photo

I decide to create Facebook Cover Photos with a dialogue line turned into a hashtag. Here's the first one!

I watched BraveHeart on bluray this weekend and man I forgot how great and inspiring it is.

Anyway, there was a scene were the kings men pinned down a handful of Scotts against a cliff. The English soldier asked "Where is Wallace?" And in that moment William hits him on the head with a rock. The English soldier looks up and finds himself surround by smiling Scottish rebels. It was a great moment, so I used it.

Then I took "defiance of tyranny" from  the dialogue line:
"William Wallace: I *am* William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?"
and used that as the hashtag. Well, here it is for you to use or share, hope you enjoy it!

(CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE)

-Eric Chacón
Follow me on Twitter @CaptxCrunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT POLICY

We’re all here for the same reason: to share information, to discuss all things pop-culture, to better ourselves as writers, directors, cinematographers, producers, photographers... whatever our creative pursuit happens to be.

Criticism is valuable as long as it is "constructive", but personal attacks are grounds for deletion; you don't have to agree with us to learn something. We’re all here to help each other, so thank you for adding to the conversation!