Friday, September 7, 2012

Bombshell Profile and Exclusive Interview with Stacey Rebecca

The Drop Dead Gorgeous Alt Model Stacey Rebecca is this week's Bombshell. PLUS! We are lucky enough to get an exclusive 1 on 1 interview with her as well.



FACTS:
Name: Stacey Rebecca
Birthday: 11/4/89
Birthplace: London, England
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair Color: Other
Hair Length: Medium
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian

LIKES: Cosplay, Fashion, Hair/Makeup, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Promotional Modeling, Batman, Video Games, Power Rangers


BIO:
Stacey Rebecca is a part-time alt model and currently working on her degree in Mathematics. She mostly known for her infamous Mary Jane photoshoot that have been popping up all over the internet to all Geek and Nerd Sites everywhere.

Stacey was born on November 4th, 1989 in South London, England where she also currently works, models, and resides.

She is also a HUGE Batman Fanatic, mega nerd and Xbox Gamer who most likely can Wreck Shop in any Assassin's Creed games where the last thing you mostly see is here inserting a hidden dagger through your heart other then her killer looks (speaking gaming terms, of course).

Stacey is also currently seeking photographers and MUAs to work with on a TFP basis and is also really open-minded and keen to try out different things so don't hesitate to contact her with any epic or weird ideas for a photoshoot that is if your in the London or United Kingdom area.

Side note, Stacey only shoots up to implied nude, NO TOPLESS OR FULL NUDE.

PICTURE GALLERY:


INTERVIEW:

Brian: To start off, I would like to thank you first for giving us the time in your busy schedule to speak to us.

Stacey: You're very welcome =)

Brian: what made you decided that you wanted to become a model?

Stacey: It was never really a conscious decision - I just started off lending my face to some of my buddies who were into photography and it went from there. I never really had any self esteem so it was a big boost for my confidence. I'm much more comfortable with it now!

Brian: If you could spend at least one day with either Batman or Spiderman who would it be and why?

Stacey: Batman, hands down. I'm pretty sure he's my one true love. Also, Spidey is the kind of guy you'd date, Batman's the kind of guy you sleep with and then never calls you again. And I'm okay with that.


Brian: One of my all time favorite pictures of you is your Mary Jane picture on the couch, what is to you...your all time favorite picture you have taken so far and why?

Stacey: I love how the MJ pics turned out, and I'm so grateful to Andy at Paranoid Android for his amazing work on the photos! But I'd have to say that my favourite photo is this one from the Racoon set shot by JemaA - she's a really good friend of mine and we have so much fun shooting together, plus she's super talented =)

Brian: Other then modeling, what else do you do on your spare time?

Stacey: Aside from working, I also study part time from home with the Open University - I'm working towards a degree in mathematics, which takes up a lot of my time! When I have some free time I like to play Xbox / my 3DS and read comics (mainly Batman - I'm obsessed!)

Brian: So you work and live out in the UK, how was it during the Olympics and were you able to see some of the events?

Stacey: The Olympics weren't actually as disruptive and crazy as people thought they'd be, and I've been really impressed with how well we actually pulled it all off in the end! I'm not really into sports so I didn't go to any events, but I caught up with some of it on TV.

Brian: Have you ever thought about crossing over the pond and taking your talents to the states?

Stacey: I'd love to visit the states one day - New York and California in particular. Attending San Diego Comic Con is definitely a dream of mine!

Brian:
what's your favorite movie of all time?

Stacy: Beetlejuice. I remember watching it over and over again at the age of 3, I was such a weird kid! It's always been my favourite film, I even have my copy signed by Tim Burton!

Brian: who inspires you the most in your life?

Stacey: As cheesy as it sounds... my family. My Mum and my two younger siblings are my inspiration, they're so rad.

Brian: there have been so many power rangers over the years, who is your top favorite overall power ranger?

Stacey: It will always be Kimberly Hart, the original pink Power Ranger! I wanted to be her so much that when my cousin was born and my Aunt named her Kimberly, I threw a proper hissy fit about it. Power Rangers was such a massive part of my childhood, no other Power Ranger will ever come close =P

Brian: I noticed your tattoos, especially the one on your stomach, what is it and what does it mean to you? also describe any other tattoos you have?

Stacey: The tattoo on my stomach is based on Ezio's belt buckle in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I'm completely obsessed with the AC series and really wanted to get something to represent my love for the series without being totally obvious. It's a really gorgeous design and it's my favourite (and biggest) tattoo to date! I also have some Killswitch Engage lyrics on my back (When darkness falls, we are reborn), a Kingdom Hearts Nobody symbol on my ankle and Player 2 in 8-bit font on my neck (my boyfriend got Player 1 in the same place at the same time -blush-)

Brian: and lastly thank you again for taking time to talk to us here at Templar Digital but before we let you go, ever thought about doing an April O' Neill from TMNT theme photoshoot?

Stacey: Ooh I'd never considered that! That would be pretty fun, but maybe a little too simple - I'm really trying to challenge myself with my cosplays to try and improve my skills, it's all mainly trial and error at the moment! 

LINKS:



TWITTER

-Brian Lansangan
Follow me on Twitter @MrSnugglenutz84

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT POLICY

We’re all here for the same reason: to share information, to discuss all things pop-culture, to better ourselves as writers, directors, cinematographers, producers, photographers... whatever our creative pursuit happens to be.

Criticism is valuable as long as it is "constructive", but personal attacks are grounds for deletion; you don't have to agree with us to learn something. We’re all here to help each other, so thank you for adding to the conversation!