Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's get things rolling

First off, thank you for stopping by, I hope it's the first of many visits. This is my first serious attempt at blogging. I'm a little nervous and kinda don't know what I'm doing but I plan on learning fast. Sharing your passion and thoughts on a public forum is definitely out of my comfort zone. But getting out of your comfort zone is a natural part of chasing your dreams.

My goal on this blog is to share everything from my current creative projects to my personal interests, in hopes to not only entertain but to enlighten as well. (And while I'm at it
, it wouldn't hurt if I could score some freelance work off of this blog to help keep the lights on.) So as I was thinking about taking this big leap forward into the wilderness, that is the internet, I remembered about an idea I had 5 years ago. Which was to start a podcast were a friend of mine and I could chat about Films, TV shows, Comics, even games. Just an hour long discussion about good ol' junky pop culture.

So I approached a friend who's the only other person I can say that has more love for these things than me, my long time partner in crime, Bran Lansangan. Luckily for me, he agreed to join me on this journey. So you will be getting to know him through future blog posts and podcasts.

That's enough for now, it's probably not a good idea to drag out my first post too long hehehe.

-Eric Chacón

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT POLICY

We’re all here for the same reason: to share information, to discuss all things pop-culture, to better ourselves as writers, directors, cinematographers, producers, photographers... whatever our creative pursuit happens to be.

Criticism is valuable as long as it is "constructive", but personal attacks are grounds for deletion; you don't have to agree with us to learn something. We’re all here to help each other, so thank you for adding to the conversation!