Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let the Summer Blockbusters BEGIN!!!

With the release of Marvel's Blockbuster Avengers right around the corner, we'll be thrusted into the summer movie season! Some of my fondest and earliest movie memories were of my mama-dukes taking me to the local theater in Queens, New York to see "Beetlejuice", "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "Batman", "Batman Returns"... (day dreaming)... so awesome! She's really the reason why I'm so into film. So like many of you I have a real love for summer movies.

I will try my best to highlight the summer movies that i'll be looking forward to the most. There's quite a few of them so i'll spread the topic over a few posts in the days to come. But in the mean time...

Here's a summer movie montage of the blockbusters coming out this summer, enjoy!










-Eric Chacón

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT POLICY

We’re all here for the same reason: to share information, to discuss all things pop-culture, to better ourselves as writers, directors, cinematographers, producers, photographers... whatever our creative pursuit happens to be.

Criticism is valuable as long as it is "constructive", but personal attacks are grounds for deletion; you don't have to agree with us to learn something. We’re all here to help each other, so thank you for adding to the conversation!